Now that we’ll be spending more time outside, it’s a great time to consider carpet cleaning to get your home feeling fresh and new as we enter into a new season.
Spring is the dreaded season for most seasonal allergy sufferers. Did you know that steam extracting your carpet is an easy and efficient way to greatly reduce your allergy symptoms? Regular vacuuming and DIY steam cleaners often extract water less effectively than our top-of-the line machines. This could possibly leave enough moisture in the carpet to foster microbial growth and buildup.
What can you expect at your carpet cleaning service
We have a 10-step process so that you’ll know exactly what we’re doing to your carpet the entire time we’re in your house:
- Pre-inspection: Our technician will inspect the carpet for stains and set your expectations for results.
- Pre-spray: A conditioning agent is applied to break down dirt.
- Pre-spot: A treatment is applied to prominent stains to increase the chances of removal.
- Pre-groom: A groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil extraction and rinse: With an extraction cleaner, the carpet is rinsed and the dirt removed without overwetting the carpet.
- Neutralizer: a pH balancer is applied to remove residue and leave your carpet soft and fresh.
- Post Spot: any remaining stains will get an extra treatment of a specialty solution. This is also when carpet protector will be applied.
- Post Groom: A groomer is used to help the carpet dry faster and in the correct position.
- Speed Dry: air movers are brought in to make the carpeting dry faster.
- Final Inspection: our technician will walk through the results with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied.
Right now, we’re offering a $199 Whole House Special for up to 7 areas in your home. We also provide spot treatments for $40 an area with minimum of $120. Add carpet protector and urine treatments for those nasty pet stains too! We also offer monthly maintenance plans to extend the life of your professional cleaning for as low as $20/month.
Even if your carpet hasn’t been a victim of stains or wear-and-tear, we can revitalize your home in other ways, too. If you own a pet, you know that the cutest thing about your animals is definitely not the smells they leave in your house. We have specialized pet odor removal services that will clear the air and help you breathe easier, which is especially helpful for those allergy sufferers!
Now that we may be allowing visitors into our homes again soon, your upholstery might need some service to be more welcoming to your guests. Refresh your furniture by booking us to clean your coaches, chairs, or other upholstery services.
No matter your spring cleaning needs, our IICRC-certified team is ready to help you get your home ready for open windows and fresh breezes. Contact us today or use our new online booking system to schedule your appointment!