Our Company History
Aggressive Cleaning, LLC is a janitorial service company offering full-services for all building maintenance needs. We have been providing building services in the West Michigan area since 2000. We have been focused on growing our services at a steady pace to keep up the latest in the industry.
Aggressive Cleaning, LLC has a proven track record of providing excellent service to our customers, relieving them of the problems often associated with building maintenance and janitorial details while still maintaining a cost efficient program.
Our mission is to provide creative cleaning solutions that fully satisfy our customer needs at an excellent value. We bring outstanding services to our customers at a reasonable cost, to be a leader in providing our customers with the newest technology in the building services industry, and to be a conscientious employer within our community.
Our philosophy is simple: To exceed the expectations of our customers by first analyzing and understanding their needs: then implementing solutions and providing the best building maintenance at all times.
Our core values reflect who we are as business owners and individuals:
- We are convinced that the key to creating a truly great organization is an intense focus on the values that guide its people’s actions. If we don’t seem to be living up to these values, call us on it, because it means we’re not doing our job.
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honest and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good businessperson does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between”good mistakes” (best effort, bad result) and “bad mistakes” (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, philosophy, core values and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the golden rule. In all our dealings we will strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on all matters related to our customers and employees.
- We own problems and we are always responsive.
- We are customer and employee driven